S3-XeeMe!™ VIP Edition +1 (650) 384 0057 or email for more help.
This is a VIP account:
1) VIPs have exclusive features
2) VIPs have access to an exclusive VIP Club
3) VIPs get additional credits
There are only 1,000 VIP licebses available
VIP Licenses can be sold / transfered to other users
XeeMe Open Power Networker (XOPN)
1) Connect requests
Annie Diamond - Open Networker is a "XeeMe Open Power Networker" and as
such welcoming new connections. Feel free asking to connect on all places and spaces listed here on this XeeMe.
- An XOPN Member is considering all requests to connect.
- An XOPN Member may reject a request but is never reporting an unsolicited connection request as 'spam', 'inappropriate', or otherwise.
- Reciprocity is not mandatory. Rejections are respected without complains.
2) Reciprocal Support
- XOPN Members will support each other if possible
- XOPN Members are respectful with each other's time and accept that support may not always be reciprocal.
3) Spam and over sharing
As the boundaries are fluent and vary for each individual, XOPN Members can openly ask to reduce the volume of information,
communication or sharing in any way or shape without offending each other.
XeeMe helps you create a higher Social Impact
When investing a considerable amount of time in the social web, you will want to see a return
on engagement somehow. You will at least see responses to what you are contributing. XeeMe is
a solution that at first helps you organize your social presence and then making it very easy
for new or existing connections to get in touch with you. The higher the response the
higher your impact
1) Organize your social presence
- Get all your social profiles into one place
- Share all your social sites with one URL (xeeme.com/yourname)
- Sign all your content contribution with your XeeMe.
- Make it easy for your readers and visitors to get back to you.
- Measure your impact by responses on your contribution.
- Be able to connect and engage further - closing the loop.
3) Extend your reach
- Extend your reach by using applications like Flights!™ or Buzz!™.
- Work with your friends using Buzz!™ and reach out beyond your own network.
- Strengthen your connections by using Flights!™, never loose a connection.
Xross Network Score (XNS)
Social Media Meta Score
We take the most relevant social media scores such as Presence Value, Influence, Trust,
Kredibility, Peer Index and summarize a Xross Network Score (XNS).
Each score has a unique aspect of your network power:
1) Klout as an influence score indicating your influence via the content you communicate.
2) XeeScore as a presence value indicating how strong your presence is in the social web.
3) TrustCloud as a trust score indicating if you are a real person with physical credentials.
4) Kred indicating the kredibility you have with others.
5) Peer Index, somewhat similar to Kred and Klout but also available as a group score.
If you care about the algoritm, we completely transparent about it.
XNS Score = (((((TC-600)/3) + (KRed/10) + XeePV + K + PI)/5
We look at the upper band of TrustCloud, devide Kred by 10, add the rest and
devide it by the number of available scores.
Be an advocate for others - recommend your friend!
Please introduce Annie to your networks and friends:
XeeScore = Return On Engagement
What is it?
The XeeScore measures the social impact and shows your Return On Engagement.
What is "Impact"?
You maybe extremely busy sharing, tweeting, posting and liking things and your Kred or Klout score
is growing because of that, yet you don't get a real return on your engagement. People may see it but
only a smaller number gets in touch with you, not enough get to know you and not enough connect with you.
The impact of all your work is rather low.
On the other hand, people read your posts and enjoy what you share and follow you, like you connect
with you across all networks. In this case the impact of all your work is really high.
Understand the problem
One of the biggest issues is that people may not even know where in the social web you are. They may
see you on Twitter, but have no idea that you are also in Pinterest, YouTibe and SlideShare. You may post
a great blog post but reader may not even know how to get in touch with you other than email.
How to increase your social impact?
Make sure that whatever you post, you are just a click away. Even your best friends will find it easier
to click a link than searching for your vanity URL on SlideShare or Pinterest. The wider you share your
presence the higher your impact. Use the XeeMe analytics to know what networks are most interesting to your
friends and therefor most relevant for you. Navigate your engagement for maximum impact towards places
where your most relevant connections are.
Share Annie's XeeScore with your friends:
S3-Buzz!™ +1 (650) 384 0057 or email for more help.
Buzz is the new way to advertise
Over 80% of educated purchase decisions are based on recommendations and other people talking about it.
Your business friends and advocates can now easily help spreading the word.
is a unique, patent pending, technology to share information at the
speed of light across multiple degrees of separation. And over 1 Million XeeMe Power Networker
can help too.
If you like any of the buzz initiatives you are seeing here, please share it with your contacts.
If you like to create your own buzz campaign
review the details and follow the instructions.
S3-Buzz!™ +1 (650) 384 0057 or email for more help.
Creating your own Buzz
Setting up a buzz is very easy:
1) Login XeeMe and install the Buzz application
2) You enter your buzz data into a few fields in the setup page
3) After submit all the utilities for a buzz are created automatically.
Your Buzz will be publicly visible in three areas:
1) On your XeeMe
2) You can add it as "iFrame" to your blog or website
3) Listed in the Society3 Buzz Directory
This is what's so unique about S3-Buzz!™
1) In the Buzz App you can invite friends to join the buzz
2) Friends can put a copy of the buzz on their own XeeMe, their sites...
3) Your friend's friends now get to know what is going on and drive it even further.
4) You can reach multiple degrees of separation with a single buzz campaign
In order to protect users from inapproriate messages, phishing and other issues,
creating a Buzz requires to be a "Verified User
The Scorpion Order
Top networker look at credentials like reputation, trust, credibility and others. XeeMe compiles highly valuable and unique data sets
allowing users to see a ranking unlike any other.
SCORPION: Sharing, Credible, Open, Reach, Personable, Influential, Omnipresent, Networker
XeeMe Scorpion Ranks
4) Archery Master
10) Scorpion Master
Anybody using XeeMe
3+ Score, 7+ sites, (100*)
5+ Score, 15+ sites, activities, (250*), K20
10+ Score, 20+ sites, activities, (500*), K30
20+ Score, 25+ sites, activities, (1,000*) K40
25+ Score, 30 days on XeeMe, (1,000*) K50
50+ Score, 45 days on XeeMe, (5,000k*) K50
75+ Score, 60 days on XeeMe, Buzz points, (7.5k*) K60
85+ Score, 180 days on XeeMe, Buzz points, (10k*) K70
100 Score, 270 days on XeeMe, VIP edition K70
115 Score, 1 year on XeeMe, reputation....
* = Twitter follower
IMPORTANT: In order for XeeMe to recognize your Twitter credentials use Xeetter
a chrome extension that reads your Twitter credentials.
The above data are just a rough summary. 14 different datapoints are used to compile the Scorpion Rank!
You can find all the details on the website.
While XeeMe is by and large a corporate business tool, gamification keeps it fun and engaging. :)